It’s time for the Riverview Farmers Market’s annual neighborhood Day of the Dead Parade and community celebration
* 11 am – 2 pm: Free Day of the Dead Facepainting by Alex & Bella of JC Face Painter
* 12:30 pm: Music in the Park…Union City Music Project
* 1 pm: Day of the Dead Puppet Parade and music from Mariachi Oro de Mexico
* 2 pm: Halloween Dog Parade, organized by Riverview Neighborhood Association (RNA) … costumes for pets (and owners, if you’re in the mood!) are encouraged (winner announced at 2:30)
* 2:30 pm: Kids’ Halloween Costume Parade and Contest (winner announced at 2:45)
* 10 am – 3 pm: Local author David J. Goodwin signs copies of his book, “Left Bank of the Hudson: Jersey City and the Artists of 111 1st Street 1st Street” (available for purchase via Square)
Plus, special seasonal treats and Day of the Dead treats like Mexican Hot Chocolate and Pan de Muerte from all our wonderful vendors. Make a day of it — celebrate fall with us!